Monday 3 October 2011

An Introduction to a 'Film Review' Blog...


Ok…so I am a third year student studying Journalism, Film & Media and am starting this blog to finally put an end to my apparently “annoying” habit of coming out of the cinema and boring whoever I’m with, with endless tosh on my opinions on what we’ve just witnessed. As a regular cinema-goer and avid film viewer, my entries will generally discuss and review the movies that I watch (mostly new releases, but will no doubt chuck some older films in too.) My interest largely lies in the Horror genre so I guess naturally a lot of posts will discuss Horror films- but, if not a fan, please don’t be alarmed if you see entry titles on the subject of, for e.g, spitting on graves, werewolves in London or hunting trolls!

Considering I was at Film4’s Frightfest (an annual Horror Film festival in London) when I finally decided to put some of my thoughts to paper (or screen should I say!), I figure that would be a good place to begin…

No comments:

Post a Comment